[Beowulf] EasyBuild User Meeting (EUM'24) announcement

Jörg Saßmannshausen sassy-work at sassy.formativ.net
Mon Mar 18 17:27:57 UTC 2024

Dear all,

it gives me great pleasure to announce that this years EasyBuild User
Meeting (EUM'24) will take place at 23-25 April 2024 @ Umeå, Sweden.
Like last year, it will be a hybrid meeting again.
Registration is free and still open, please follow this link:
https://easybuild.io/eum24

EasyBuild is software which is installing software from source,
including all of the dependencies, in a reproducible manner. In case you
want to know more about why reproducible software installation is
important, please listen to the Code for Thought podcast entitled
‘ByteSized RSE: Easy Does It – with easybuild’
https://codeforthought.buzzsprout.com/1326658/14361557-en-bytesized-rse-easy-does-it-with-easybuild-jorg-sassmannshausen

or watch the tutorial video, aimed for users, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYCb3rZApTM

Places for physical attendance are limited but then we got nearly
unlimited Zoom places if you want to ask question, or watch it live or
later on YouTube if you want to watch it with your favourite drink.

Please fell free to disseminate the information further.

All the best from London

Jörg