[Beowulf] [External] Re: interconnect wars... again...

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Thu Jul 27 13:40:56 UTC 2023

Ugh. I hate Slack and those other "instant message" apps for stuff like
this. My employer pays me to do work, not spend all day watching
messages scroll by in a chat session. And those apps favor short
messages w/o, so topics needing  a long e-mail with details and nuance
suffer.

Am I becoming an grumpy old curmudgeon, stuck in his ways and wary of
new technology? Maybe. While I ponder this existential crisis, GET OFF
OF MY LAWN!

Prentice