[Beowulf] Thoughts on EasyBuild?

Miguel Costa migueldiascosta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:19:17 PST 2019

Dear Faraz,

to me, easyBuild (or spack) is not merely another build/install tool.

The know-how about building optimized scientific software that is embedded
in easyconfigs and easyblocks (or spack packages), and their respective
communities, is reason enough to get on board (and contribute back).

The HPC world is a better place with them around, growing in scope, and
attracting more people.

My two (sing) cents,
Miguel