[Beowulf] RHEL7 kernel update for L1TF vulnerability breaks RDMA

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:02:27 PDT 2018

 I mean the RH QA that tests RH products isn't the same team as tests (or
not) CentOS, but I only know from the wiki that RH has an expanding
agreement with CentOS so may be this is all merging. As I said, my buddy
doesn't work in this area, and I sure don't. Probably all you guys are more
up to date on the merging than either of us.