[Beowulf] Oh.. IBM eats Red Hat

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Oct 29 08:04:35 PDT 2018

What are the chances that IBM decides to make life super difficult for
CentOS?

CentOS throat-choking and IBM jacking the price of commercial versions
of RHEL/Satelite/Ansible/OpenShift so high that they chase away all
current enterprise clients is sort of how I'm betting that IBM is going
to mess this all up