[Beowulf] Intel motherboard BMC

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:23:49 PDT 2018

https://www.thomas-krenn.com/de/wiki/Redfish

For what it is worth, the source code shows the BMC card is running the
lighthttpd web server
The configuration file contains
## where to send error-messages to
server.errorlog             = "/tmp/httpd/lighttpd_error.log"
server.breakagelog          = "/tmp/httpd/cgi_stderr.log"

Goodness knows how you would find these log files on a BMC card though.