[Beowulf] Working for DUG, new thead

Jonathan Engwall engwalljonathanthereal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:28:01 PDT 2018

Last month I knocked the CMOS off of the motherboard of my 2950. I ordered
a new one, waited, wrestled the old one free of the hidden riser (riser A).
And then reversed the process with the new...
Then I realized I had knocked the CMOS off of that board too! But then I
noticed the faded green caused by a GPU blowing down on the board,
loossening the glue in the CMOS's general vicinity: it was the board I had
just removed.
The new one was sitting beside me the whole time!
And it now posts and boots just fine.