[Beowulf] Theoretical vs. Actual Performance

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Thu Feb 22 14:27:27 PST 2018

So I just rebuilt HPL using the ACML 6.1.0 libraries with GCC 6.1.0, and
I'm now getting 197 GFLOPS, so clearly there's a problem with my
OpenBLAS build. I'm going to try building OpenBLAS without the dynamic
arch support on the machine where I plan on running my tests, and see if
that version of the library is any better.

Prentice