[Beowulf] ipoib routing

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:47:17 PST 2018

Michael, the Mellanox gateway devices do exactly what you want.
What I implemented was a connection between an Infiniband HPC cluster and a
Data Lake system connected solely by Ethernet.

High level overview https://community.mellanox.com/docs/DOC-2301
http://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/prod_gateway_systems/PB_SX6036G.pdf

Look at this more up to date implementation though
http://www.mellanox.com/page/ib_fabricit_bxm_management

Drop me a mail off list if necessary.