[Beowulf] Administrivia: List admin away at Slurm User Group next week

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 20 19:15:34 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

In a few hours I'm going to be travelling to the Slurm User Group at
NERSC (Berkeley, CA, USA) and then taking a little personal time
afterwards and so I won't be back in Australia until 3rd October (in
body at least, uncertain when my brain will catch up with me).

Whilst I'm at SLUG I will keep a weather eye on my email, but after that
I'm not going to be looking at emails until home again so the list will
run on autopilot at that point until I'm back.

If you're at SLUG feel free to introduce yourself, I'm really bad with
names and faces so you might need to do that a few times before it
finally sinks in. :-)

Take care all,
Chris
 Melbourne Bioinformatics - The University of Melbourne