[Beowulf] Not OT, but a quick link to an article on InsideHPC

Jason Riedy jason at lovesgoodfood.com
Fri Mar 24 13:36:48 PDT 2017

And Joe Landman writes:
>> Maybe I'm wrong and it will "just work out in the end"..
>
> Some things seem to work well, and it has some level of interest from a broader community.  This gets to what I think the core of marketing efforts are/should be for small folks like us.

Having moved to the Atlanta area from the SF bay area...  yeah.  Just at the entrepreneur level, the amount ATL bleeds is amazing.  State acquisition policies are only one aspect, but they're painful for me and do not support the people we want to retain.

> If I get to SC17 this year, definitely gonna need to grab a bunch of folks for a commiseration night ...

If we don't grab you first.  Measurement-based engineering FT... well...