[Beowulf] clusters of beagles

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 27 12:14:28 PST 2017

The pack of Beagles do have local disk storage (there¹s a 2GB flash on
board with a Debian image that it boots from).

The LittleFe depends on the BCDD (i.e. ³CD rom with cluster image²,
actually a USB stick) which is the sort of thing I was hoping for, but it
is x86.
OTOH, maybe that¹s a pattern to start with.  the BCDD also runs out of
RAM, which may or may not be a good model.

An interesting challenge