[Beowulf] Thoughts on git?

Skylar Thompson skylar.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:11:54 PST 2017

90% of the battle is using a VCS to begin with. Whether that's SVN, git,
Mercurial, etc. is somewhat irrelevant - just pick something with the
features (and ease of use is a feature!) that you and your team need and
stick with it.

In my professional life, I've found SVN to suit my needs and be easy
enough for other folks I work with (even ones without software
development expertise) to use.

Skylar