[Beowulf] Building OpenFOAM

John Hearns John.Hearns at xma.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 07:19:14 PST 2016

Prentice,
You have it.  And add in dependiencies on specific versions of GCC - which you have to compile up from scratch! (OK, this was in previous versions).

Hopefully I am allowed a little commercial break here. There is a company in the UK which provides experise and a supported build of OpenFOAM
http://www.totalsimulation.co.uk/wp/
A former colleague of mine in the automotive industry uses their build - as an aero engineer he wants to get on with his work, nto take the time to learn how to compile and update OpenFOAM.

(I add that there is no personal gain for me in referring to Totalsim)