[Beowulf] Detecting binaries that are limited to an architecture?

Olli-Pekka Lehto olli-pekka.lehto at csc.fi
Thu May 5 14:17:53 PDT 2016

Can't help but I'll give you a :+1:

I was planning to do something like this some time ago but hit this same
snag and just left it on the back burner and kind of forgot it there. :)

I really hope that you are able to implement this. It would also be useful
in tracking the amount of suboptimally compiled binaries (which would
lack any modern vector instructions).

Best regards,
O-P