[Beowulf] CentOS 7.x for cluster nodes ?

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:17:19 PST 2016

We use Centos 7.2 exclusively in our cluster (SLURM, 12 Nodes going up to
40 in the new year) and it works a treat. Same set up as you, but with some
shared NFS mounts. Systemd is fine - a few more keystrokes, but not the end
of the world.

Very happy

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper