[Beowulf] bring back 2012?

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Fri Aug 19 07:30:19 PDT 2016

I'm not going to dispute your claims, but I think you're probably a
statistical anomaly in this regard. I'm guessing your code isn't that
old, so it was built using current 'best practices' for parallelization
(loop independence, data parallelism, overlapping communication and
computation, etc) for the get-go, or was at least kept 'modern'  which
made it easy for the compilers to optimize for the Phis.

Can you comment on this?

Prentice