[Beowulf] Mellanox UFM question

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 15 10:43:13 PDT 2015

I use it. It works fine. opensm I believe it is called. UFM has other features that are supposed to be really nice and make monitoring for fabric problems really easy. It's definitely not required to have a working Infiniband setup.

____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu<mailto:novosirj at rutgers.edu>- 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
    `'