[Beowulf] Software installation across cluster

Trevor Gale trevor at snowhaven.com
Tue May 26 20:13:39 PDT 2015

Thank you all for the very detailed answers. Would you be able to explain the difference between stateful/stateless modes? Also I am looking to be able to keep the OS image consistent across each of the nodes, warewulf looks like it might be a good option but does modules support this type of thing or is it only for higher level applications?

Thanks,
Trevor