[Beowulf] disabling swap on cluster nodes?

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Fri Feb 6 14:38:05 PST 2015

It does seem like a good idea on the face of it. I would have to check if we do that, but I know that the jobs we tend to run don't happen to come close to using all of the physical memory on the machines anyway, so there ought not really be an impact, I'd think.

____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu<mailto:novosirj at rutgers.edu>- 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
    `'