[Beowulf] RFC: Policy on CFP's being sent to the Beowulf list

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Tue Mar 18 08:24:15 PDT 2014

I see nothing wrong with having them posted here. It might not be good
practice to have one mailing list subscribe to another, though.

It's upsetting that none of them are relevant to system admins, since I
get the impression that most of the active members of this list are Sys
Admins more so than academic researchers or practicing computational
scientists. I wish there were more conferences and workshops geared
towards system admins, but that's a topic for another thread, and I've
brought that up on the sc-admin mailing list already.