[Beowulf] Dr. Jeffrey M. Squyres "{Open} MPI, Parallel Computing, the Universe, and Everything" talk 11/7 Berkeley, CA

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Wed Nov 6 18:09:48 PST 2013

Live streaming details added for tomorrow's talk, please refer to

We tested the Fuze Linux client today on Debian (thanks Chris!) and
discovered that audio wasn't working.  If you have a smart phone (iOS or
Android), you might want to download the respective app so that your phone
can act as a glorified speaker.

If you have any questions, please email me off list.