[Beowulf] Cloud Computing (WAS Clustering VPS servers)

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:40:03 PDT 2013

I have to say though with linode, and to each their own I say, they are very
profession great support great community, as well getting a 1 million USD
upgrades.

So far new network infrastructure which has increase speeds by a factor of 5
and bandwidth by a factor of 10

I run 5 small servers, and for 20 USD which is about 16 euros a month I have
2tb of bandwidth per server now, and they also have 8 vcpus per server now
as well. And one more set of upgrades is on the way as well.