[Beowulf] Innovative liquid cooling

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Wed Mar 6 08:48:01 PST 2013

>Cool-Whip is sold in a tub and is a foamed hydrogenated coconut and palm oil with corn syrup and some foam stabilizers like casein, xanthan gum and guar gum.
> It can be frozen and thawed (unlike real cream).  Apparently, they started adding a small amount of skim milk to it in 2010.  (From a Kosher standpoint, CoolWhip was always >considered dairy because of the sodium caseinate, which is made from milk)

The equivalent in the UK is Angel Delight. I was brought up on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Delight

The Wikipedia page has no figure for its thermal conductivity.
However it is available in several rather nice flavours, each appropriate for different sizes of cluster.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.