[Beowulf] Innovative liquid cooling

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Mon Mar 4 08:46:44 PST 2013

On 03/04/2013 09:26 AM, Hearns, John wrote:
> Jorg,
>
> Thanks for the the additional details. You addressed all of my concerns.
> I wish the original article had these details. Unfortunately, I think
> the original article simplified things a bit to much, and was a bit
> optimistic about running one of these in a dessert.
>
> Oh come on. We've had some ridiculous suggestions on here of using whisky, gin and hydrogen for cooling.
> But liquid cream cooling - that's just milking it.

As soon as I read my own post, I realized I wrote "dessert" instead of
"desert". Thanks for catching it. Bonus points for the horrible pun.
What next? a discussion of what has a worse thermal conductivity:
Redi-Whip or Cool-Whip?

I vote for Redi-Whip. Regardless of thermal properties, it's way better
than Cool-Whip.

I really hope this products are sold internationally under the same
names for the non-US list members...

Prentice