[Beowulf] breaking Amdahl's law

Joshua Mora joshua_mora at usa.net
Wed Jun 19 03:12:58 PDT 2013

Why are we still avoiding to model efficiency/massive_scalability and to
create runtimes/APIs/DSLs/compiler from power consumption constraints of
moving data ?

Congrats to Extoll on the competitive low latency. I still remember telling to
Holger Froning "your latency sucks compared to IB QDR on gen2" about 3 years
ago.

Eugen, a link to the post would have been sufficient.

Joshua Mora.