[Beowulf] New FhGFS article

atchley tds.net atchley at tds.net
Mon Jul 15 12:44:05 PDT 2013

Nice article, but I was hoping that they would have a comparison of
features/benefits compared to Lustre, PVFS2/OrangeFS, GPFS, Ceph, etc.

It seems to provide a POSIX interface, but is it complete or does it cut
some corners? How does it manage the namespace given multiple metadata
servers? Does it provide non-Posix interfaces usable by Hadoop or Amazon
REST?