[Beowulf] AMD performance (was 500GB systems)

Stu Midgley sdm900 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:20:59 PST 2013

As you might guess, we were very happy with how our codes run on the Phi
and the time/effort required to port.  It is very very simple to use and
the performance is excellent :)  With no tuning (just recompile) we saw a
single phi go at about 1.7x faster than our current AMD 64 cores nodes.

--
Dr Stuart Midgley
sdm900 at sdm900.com