[Beowulf] XeonPhi notes.

James Cuff james_cuff at harvard.edu
Tue Jan 8 13:03:10 PST 2013

> On 08/01/13 06:25, Vincent Diepeveen wrote:
>
>> The browsers here report your homepage as having 'unresponsive
>> scripts'
>
> Browser issue I'd guess, none of the 3 browsers I've just tried
> (Firefox, Chromium, Konqueror) had any problems with it.
>
>> and possibly malware/spyware, so opening it is a problem.
>> Can you fix that?
>
> Google reports it as clean.
>
> http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://blog.jcuff.net/
>
> However, it is hosted on Blogger which in turn is routed via AS15169
> (the Google Internet Backbone AS) so I suspect any issues you're seeing
> reported are probably relating to other sites on that AS, as can be seen
> from this check:
>
> http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:15169
>
> It reports that there were almost 9,600 bad sites out of the 1.5
> million routed via that AS.

Nice analysis there Chris!  Yeah nothing that I know of as malicious...

http://siteinspector.comodo.com/public/reports/8436712

The content on the other hand, that may be hard to palate for folks
from time to time, but that is also purely one of taste ;-)

hehe.

J.

--
dr. james cuff, director of research computing & chief technology
architect harvard university | faculty of arts and sciences | division