[Beowulf] cubieboard 2's setup with HADOOP

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 16 05:44:08 PDT 2013

As a demo platform for algorithms? For actual computational work?
How fast are they and how much memory do they have?

The pictures at the link, without reading a whole lot (I've just started my first cup of coffee) looks like 'yet another cluster of minimalist boards like Arduinos, Raspberry Pi, or the host of inexpensive mini-ITX boards from Via or Intel or others.

Time to get cracking on an implementation of MPIduino-Lite, using the PAPERS style interface.

Jim