[Beowulf] General cluster management tools - Re: Southampton engineers a Raspberry Pi Supercomputer

holway at th.physik.uni-frankfurt.de holway at th.physik.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Sep 13 07:20:27 PDT 2012

> I've found point-and-click works until you want to change something to
> suit your environment. Then you have to start customizing things, and
> that can get messy.

There is actually a quite powerful shell also. I dont actually use the gui
that much apart from as a quick reference.

Rather then the point and click aspect the main problem for me is that its
proprietary software. It would be expensive for me to get them to make
significant changes. Although as I am just a glorified cable monkey I cant
code anyway. :)