[Beowulf] Degree

Joshua mora acosta joshua_mora at usa.net
Thu Oct 25 01:31:07 PDT 2012

The most exceptional people I have met on any field did not had a formal
educational process. Formal education though sets in most cases a foundation
to start building the professional skills.
These professionals are good because of learning as they needed with high
motivation or better said with passion.
Requiring a degree isnt a guarantee of quality on the work.
I am used to the hiring process managed by the workers, not through human
resources/bureocracy process that does not know if someone will be able to
perform the job.
If someone is damn good you will have to find the way to get him/her in.

Joshua