[Beowulf] Degree

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Wed Oct 24 06:19:16 PDT 2012

.

Thing is, I need some kind of degree in this stuff to do the kind of
work I really want to do. Especially in Germany, organisations
involved in HPC usually strictly require an advanced degree if you
want to be paid.

In the UK it is quite normal for people who want to gain qualifications
whilst working to go through the Open University   http://www.open.ac.uk/

http://www8.open.ac.uk/europe/in-your-country/germany

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.