[Beowulf] hadoop

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 05:55:34 PST 2012

> I remember he was 10 years ago living at Cyprus (if i remember well)
> busy exploring the similar things in linux :)

Malta actually Vincent.

Right now I am just toying with some ideas as I have a business concept I
would like to move forward with once i finish my studies in may as
mentioned in one of my previous emails. if all goes according to plan god
willing the business idea i mentioned before will come to fruition and
possibly start taking advantage of a clustered datacenter setup in a
beowulf fashion.