[Beowulf] A few Cluster Monkey things ...

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Mon Jul 16 12:48:53 PDT 2012

Happy summer everyone,

I have had a poll up for while now on Cluster Monkey asking about social
media and HPC. If the interest in this poll is any indication, I think I
can guess the final results, but if you have a minute, head on over and
take the poll:

As always our polls and results are on the site for your viewing.
BTW, I think it might be worth while to re-ask some of the older
poll questions.

Also, if you have a burning question, let me know I'll put it
up as a poll.

Finally, while you are there check out the HPC500 program that
Intersect360 has launched. Seems interesting and great way to help
the industry.

Doug Eadline

Mailscanner: Clean