[Beowulf] A cluster of Arduinos

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Thu Jan 12 08:49:25 PST 2012

> For my own work, I'd rather have people who are interested in solving
> problems by ganging up multiple failure prone processors, rather than
> centralizing it all in one monolithic box (even if the box happens to have
> multiple cores).

This is going to be an exascale issue. i.e. how to compute on a systems
whose parts might be in a constant state of breaking. An other interesting
question is how do you know you are getting the right answer on a *really*
large system?

Of course I spend much of my time optimizing really small

believed to be clean.