[Beowulf] XeonPhi notes.

James Cuff james_cuff at harvard.edu
Fri Dec 14 06:55:04 PST 2012

Hi team,

I've put a few notes up on our prerelease Phi engineering sample on the blog:

Might be interesting to a few folks on the list.  Sorry I can't talk
numbers, it's not fair to talk benchmarks on unreleased product but
there are some fun things we discovered over the last week or so.

dr. james cuff, director of research computing & chief technology
architect harvard university | faculty of arts and sciences | division
of science rm 210, thirty eight oxford street, cambridge. ma. 02138
tel: +1 617 384 7647 | http://about.me/jcuff