[Beowulf] MPI-3.0 public draft and call for comments
eugen at leitl.org
Fri Aug 3 06:19:54 PDT 2012
----- Forwarded message from Rolf Rabenseifner <rabenseifner at hlrs.de> -----
From: Rolf Rabenseifner <rabenseifner at hlrs.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:32:20 +0200 (CEST)
To: eugen at leitl.org
Subject: MPI-3.0 public draft and call for comments
[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies or if you are not related to MPI]
Dear MPI user,
The MPI-Forum is about to ratify the MPI-3.0, a new version of the MPI standard.
As part of this process, we are soliciting feedback on the current draft standard.
The draft document can be found here:
We are seeking the following feedback in particular:
- Small requests/corrections that can be resolved before finishing 3.0.
- Requests for clarification of unclear text or undefined behavior.
- Undetected severe inconsistencies or bugs that may delay the
- Wishes for additional enhancements or new functionality
to be taken into account after 3.0 is published.
Please comment before Sep. 6, 2012 as follows:
1. Subscribe to: http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi-comments
2. Then send your comments to: mpi-comments at mpi-forum.org ,
together with the URL of the version of the MPI standard and
the page and line numbers on which you are commenting.
Messages sent from an unsubscribed e-mail address will not be considered.
Thank you in advance for your help.
The MPI Forum
( www.mpi-forum.org )
----- End forwarded message -----
Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://leitl.org">leitl</a> http://leitl.org
ICBM: 48.07100, 11.36820 http://www.ativel.com http://postbiota.org
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A 7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE
More information about the Beowulf