[Beowulf] 9 traits of the veteran Unix admin

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Thu Feb 17 07:47:55 PST 2011

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011, "C. Bergström" wrote:

> Michael H. Frese wrote:
>> Let the Editor Wars begin!
>>
> Does that mean it's time to start a beowulf adapted drinking game[1] for
> each post about which editor is best going forward?
>
> [1] http://blog.joelesler.net/the-snort-drinking-game

No, I think that we would have to just agree to create
the-beowulf-drinking-game.  Is this open source, I wonder?  Will we
violate any sort of copyright?

Then we can >>apply<< it to editor letters, "How do I build a Beowulf"
questions, "Does Beowulf run on Windows" questions, compiler wars, the
eternal "If I install Beowulf on my computer, will my (fill in the
serial coded blank) run faster?" question etc.

I'm game.  Any excuse to drink beer is a good one, now that I make my
own (needless to say, perfect) beer...

    rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at phy.duke.edu