[Beowulf] clustering using off the shelf systems in a fish tank full of oil.

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:18:33 PST 2011

Was thinking that after i sent the email.

I think the solution to part one of your answer Prentice is the following.

You would have spare machines on hand that you would swap out with a
faulty machine allowing you the necessary time to replace parts as
needed with out the risk of spilling the oil on the floor and creating
any hazards in the workplace.