[Beowulf] Microsoft "cloud" commercials.

Ellis H. Wilson III ellis at runnersroll.com
Thu Apr 7 08:42:18 PDT 2011

I completely agree.  It's a darn shame all those Truth campaigns
concentrate on drugs - clarifying popular media is a desperately needed
service for so many domains (at least in US media).

Although I have to admit I'm not sure if the cloud misnomer or the
disgusting family dynamics of the Photoshop commercial are more
bothering to me.  Always the dopey dad with these commercials...