[Beowulf] Microsoft "cloud" commercials.

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Thu Apr 7 07:40:28 PDT 2011

On 04/07/2011 10:27 AM, Hearns, John wrote:

>> Is anyone else as annoyed by the Microsoft "cloud" commercials as I
> am?
>>

> In London there is a saturation of Microsoft Cloud advert posters in the
> mainline stations
> and Tube lines serving the City (the financial district) and Canary
> Wharf.

But do they annoy you? ;)

For those of you outside the US, here's the commercials I'm referring to:

1. http://youtu.be/-HRrbLA7rss

2. http://youtu.be/mjtqoQE_ezA

3. http://youtu.be/_lu6v6hE_bA

4. http://youtu.be/Lel3swo4RMc

Out of these only (1) could possibly be using the cloud, if they're
using Google docs or something similar to create and share their documents.

--
Prentice