[Beowulf] rhel page_size

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:51:21 PST 2010

I asked a guy at Red Hat, who asked a guy....(reminding me of the chain of
Djinn in "Godel Escher Bach") and got this reply:

"Hugepages are enabled on RHEL5 by default, so he's welcome to use those. Is
there any particular reason he's not using those, and trying a recompile
instead?"

Peter

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Michael Di Domenico <mdidomenico4 at gmail.com