[Beowulf] How do I work around this patent?

Jeremy Baker jellogum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 20:05:21 PDT 2009

Virtual world = coordinate system indexing objects;
avatar = human or computer/machine that may seek selective real-time
coordinate data about objects;
server = any computer process or device;
object = memory handling a script process or 3-D collection of points or
both;
such is how I read the patent. If this is a correct interpretation of the
patent, it sounds like the Linux file system to me, facilitating multiple
users/processes for a single box or a cluster or a GRID. Please correct me
if I am wrong.

I thought it was the expert farmer who was outstanding in his field?

--
Jeremy Baker
SBN 634