[Beowulf] ATX on switch

Tomislav Maric tomislav.maric at gmx.com
Sun Oct 4 08:08:08 PDT 2009

@John Hearns
Thank you! I've been looking around and I new there must be some kind of
power supply for multiple motherboards. That's exactly what I'll need
when the time comes for scaling.

@Tony Travis
Thanks, I've sawed off a switch from an old box. :) It's doing the job
so far. There were no flames, smoke or electricity bursts to the eyes.  :)

I have another problem with the "chasis intrusion" detection. The jumper
is in default place on the mobo, but I still get the error and my system
gets halted. I've been going through the post on ASUS forum pages, and I
don't like the answers. Has anyone here had any experience with this?

Best regards,
Tomislav