[Beowulf] PGI_POST_COMPILE_OPTS

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Tue Jun 23 19:03:35 PDT 2009

Yeah you appear right, did some small tests, does not work on a
normal machine,  damn, just regular documentation (does it ever get
read by grad students?).

yeah looks like we dug up all the same stuff.

Glad you enjoy the show!  FYI, Jeff and I are skipping a show, I am
out all this week in DC at TeraGrid 09,  which for a show that has
~150 consistent listeners, no one has called me out and the guy from
the show.  More audience to reach I guess :-)

Thanks for the input!

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing