[Beowulf] Regarding a cluster setup

abhijeet panwar abhijeetscience at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:17:21 PDT 2009

Dear sir/mam,

I am making a hybrid cluster using colinux fedora core 10 and an opensource
clustering software.I am not able to find a software that might fulfill the
needs

1)it must autodiscover the systems i connect to it later without a reboot
and add them to the cluster after a minimal client installation on them
2)it must give all nodes to make programs and run rather than a head node
and client nodes topology.. all node user must be able to run programs on
the cluster being a part of the cluster themselves

Please guide me in this matter

This is strictly for educational purpose only as I am a student in a college

I too wanted to make a software myself but do not know where to begin with
and how if there is any reference or guide then please inform .. I will be
highly obliged

Thanks