[Beowulf] Not sure if people have seen it yet, but 2TB disks from Western Digital appear to be in the wild ...

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Jan 27 08:02:22 PST 2009

Have had some first hand experience with 1.5TB drives.  I'll not go down
that path again for some time.  Seagate didn't yet gifure out how to
make them reliable.

Has anyone yet played with the WD 2TB drives or are they still in the
Marketing/Vaporware stage?

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983