[Beowulf] tcp error: Need ideas!

Guy Coates gmpc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 06:46:41 PST 2009

Hi,

We have also seen problems with the bnx2 drivers.

I got a more recent set of bnx2 drivers from Broadcom:

bnx2-1.8.2b  (1Gig E cards)
bnx2x-1.46.12 (10 Gig E cards)

you can grab a copy from

ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/gmpc/bnx2x_1.46.12.orig.tar.gz

You should be able to build that drivers against kernel >= 2.6.9 so long as you
have the appropriate kernel headers.

Cheers,

Guy

--
Dr. Guy Coates,  Informatics System Group
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1HH, UK