[Beowulf] HPC Market Question

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 13 16:07:53 PST 2009

hi,

My plans for 2009 are very simple: first generate income,
then if there is enough income i build a cluster.

That cluster comes there for sure when there is income.
The question whether there will be any income more than just to pay
my bills...

Probably it is the same thing for most companies.

government organisations work a bit slower. Their budget shrink will
more likely
get into their office on paper around mid 2009, so before that time
maybe they can
still order something.

Vincent

p.s. the cluster i speak about is a private cluster to keep warm in
during these cold winter days :)